The classes for beginner students are some of the most demanding classes for a yoga teacher. This seminar is addressed to teachers who have already had their basic 200 hr education, and have had at least some experience in teaching yoga. It is for teachers who wish to become especially skillful around all of the below areas:
What you will learn:
- How to clarify your aims and understand the needs of beginner yoga students.
- How to help them gain greater awareness of their breath and body.
- How to move from the inner body.
- Alignment and therapeutics for beginners.
- Modifications and progressive sequences for beginners
- Pace, timing and segmenting the class for beginners.
- Pranayama stages appropriate for the beginner students.
- How much yoga philosophy and how to present it.
- How to explain the basic mantras, the mudras, the energy-body.
- Manual adjustments